News Picks

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Apologies for Shameful Negect of the Blog

Boy, its been way too long since my last post. Things have just been so busy. Between family life, working, and my part-time graduate class load, I'm stretched kid of thin. Because I am such a glutton for punishment, I've taken on three classes instead of the normal two for the semester. I feel that by doing this just for the current semester, I can coast through my upcoming last semester of one class and after that I'll be working exclusively on my thesis paper.

I've been staying abreast the developments in environment, land use and government. Just haven't made time to blog on them. President-elect will be sworn in on Tuesday - really exciting. I think he has the opportunity and potential be one of the best Commander-in-Chiefs this country has seen in a long-time. It seems like the time is right for great changes in America. With things like the terrible economy, the war, global climate change, Obama has a lot of work ahead of him. I'm sure we will all be watching the inaugural address on Tuesday, its history in the making.

After the inaugural, I'll post some comments and insights on his speech. After that I'll try post more. But I've said that before, haven't I?